What I've been up to.

by - 12:58 PM

What happened is that I opened a Suretrader Account and tried out daytrading.

The result?

Well, lets say that daytrading is not for me at the moment and I'm switching back to Swing Trading.
Finding out what trading style is best for you is one of the most important steps to building a successful trading career. Finding out that Daytrading is probably not for me was a costly but important lesson. You can clearly see all this in my profitly profit chart.

I'm definetly not proud about this outcome, nor my results, but I acknowledge that trading is not an easy career and that there will be multiple obstacles along a way with no signs.

Another interesting discovery during this couple months of no posting was that I was no longer interested in stock picks/alerts and I mean all of them: Not those from Jason Bond nor Tim Sykes nor ClayTrader. Don't get me wrong, those guys are legit and each has a successful trading style.

But for some reason my interest in being self sufficient is stronger than ever. I have a deep desire of building a trading style of my own. Of course I'll be checking out all the learning material of those newsletter that I'm subscribed to, but I'm no longer interested in their picks.

From now on I'm focused on developing my own trading style, a style that deeply resonates within myself, as I think every aspiring trader should.

Thats pretty much all I had to say.

I'll be doing more posts about trading and pretty much everything that catches my eye and think that its worth sharing along with my watchlists.

And remember kids, "it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward, thats how winning is done!".


You May Also Like

0 comentarios